Pingpong games downloaded from internet

  • wei_tian_2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 20, 2006
      Dear PlanoTTC members,
      This group is built to make our communication eariser since most of
      us are having problem sending out email to all members from yahoo
      mail.
      I would like to share some pingpong games I got from internet.
      Follwoings are the latest list.
      48th World Championship in Shanghai Format
      2005 Gao jun vs. cao zhen Real
      Liu guozheng vs. Boll Real
      Ma Lin VS. Wang liqin (Final) Real
      Ma Lin vs. Maze Real
      Ma Lin vs. Lee Jung Woo Real
      Wang Hao vs. Maze .asf
      Wang Liqin vs. Li Jing .asf
      Wang Liqin vs. Oh Sang Eun Real

      2006 48th World Championship group in German Format
      Ma Lin vs. Boll Real
      Wang Liqin vs. Suss Real
      Wang Hao vs. Feier Konnerth Real
      Wang Liqin vs. Boll Real
      Wang Hao vs. Oh Sang Eun Real
      Wang Liqin vs. Ryu Seung Min Real
      Ma Lin vs. Lee Jung Woo Real
      Please let me know which game you want, I can either upload to
      somewhere so everyone can download or just write a DVD. All games
      are in chinese.
      My total collection of Pingpong game is about 12G, from 1996 to now.
      Let me know if there is some particular game you want and if I do
      not have it, I will try to find on internet.
    • Larry Shi
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 20, 2006
        Will,

        I would like to have a copy of the games played by
        pen-holding style players. I will bring you a few DVD
        RW next time.

        Thanks a lot.

        Larry

        --- wei_tian_2000 <wei_tian_2000@...> wrote:

        > Dear PlanoTTC members,
        > This group is built to make our communication
        > eariser since most of
        > us are having problem sending out email to all
        > members from yahoo
        > mail.
        > I would like to share some pingpong games I got from
        > internet.
        > Follwoings are the latest list.
        > 48th World Championship in Shanghai
        > Format
        > 2005 Gao jun vs. cao zhen Real
        > Liu guozheng vs. Boll Real
        > Ma Lin VS. Wang liqin (Final) Real
        > Ma Lin vs. Maze Real
        > Ma Lin vs. Lee Jung Woo Real
        > Wang Hao vs. Maze .asf
        > Wang Liqin vs. Li Jing .asf
        > Wang Liqin vs. Oh Sang Eun Real
        >
        > 2006 48th World Championship group in German Format
        > Ma Lin vs. Boll Real
        > Wang Liqin vs. Suss Real
        > Wang Hao vs. Feier Konnerth Real
        > Wang Liqin vs. Boll Real
        > Wang Hao vs. Oh Sang Eun Real
        > Wang Liqin vs. Ryu Seung Min Real
        > Ma Lin vs. Lee Jung Woo Real
        > Please let me know which game you want, I can either
        > upload to
        > somewhere so everyone can download or just write a
        > DVD. All games
        > are in chinese.
        > My total collection of Pingpong game is about 12G,
        > from 1996 to now.
        > Let me know if there is some particular game you
        > want and if I do
        > not have it, I will try to find on internet.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Thomas Tsang
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 21, 2006
          Same thought here.

          --- wei_tian_2000 <wei_tian_2000@ yahoo.com> wrote:

          > Dear PlanoTTC members,
          > This group is built to make our communication
          > eariser since most of
          > us are having problem sending out email to all
          > members from yahoo
          > mail.
          > I would like to share some pingpong games I got from
          > internet.
          > Follwoings are the latest list.
          > 48th World Championship in Shanghai
          > Format
          > 2005 Gao jun vs. cao zhen Real
          > Liu guozheng vs. Boll Real
          > Ma Lin VS. Wang liqin (Final) Real
          > Ma Lin vs. Maze Real
          > Ma Lin vs. Lee Jung Woo Real
          > Wang Hao vs. Maze .asf
          > Wang Liqin vs. Li Jing .asf
          > Wang Liqin vs. Oh Sang Eun Real
          >
          > 2006 48th World Championship group in German Format
          > Ma Lin vs. Boll Real
          > Wang Liqin vs. Suss Real
          > Wang Hao vs. Feier Konnerth Real
          > Wang Liqin vs. Boll Real
          > Wang Hao vs. Oh Sang Eun Real
          > Wang Liqin vs. Ryu Seung Min Real
          > Ma Lin vs. Lee Jung Woo Real
          > Please let me know which game you want, I can either
          > upload to
          > somewhere so everyone can download or just write a
          > DVD. All games
          > are in chinese.
          > My total collection of Pingpong game is about 12G,
          > from 1996 to now.
          > Let me know if there is some particular game you
          > want and if I do
          > not have it, I will try to find on internet.

          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.com

          Thomas Tsang
        • Jon Liu
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 21, 2006
            Thomas;

            You don't need to watch those games, you are alraedy
            good ehough :-)

            Jon