Re:[PLANOTTC] Tom Muehlenbeck Recreation Center

  • Jon Liu
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 8:12 PM
      Hi, Members;

      Please review the following mail from Feng who is the
      President of QD Table Tennis Club which is the newest
      and also the biggest table tennis club in DFW area.

      Thanks for Feng's invitation, I visited QD Table
      Tennis Club on yesterday. There is only one word
      -"HUGE" can describe its size. The main ping-pong
      court is 7000 SF, another smaller gym room is 2000 SF.
      For comparison purpose, the court size in Liberty
      Center is only around 3500 SF and we can put 8 tables.

      QD Table Tennis Club is conveniently located at Legacy
      and Coit where is the center point of Asian most
      concentrated living area in Plano.

      QD Table Tennis Club will be opened around 04-23 with
      10 tables and more new tables will be added on July.
      This is a very good news for ping-pong lovers in
      Plano.

      Our member Thomas Tsang is responsible for QD Table
      Tennis Club's remodeling pronect. No wonder we can not
      see Thomas to play ping-pong recently. It proves our
      club members have so many diversified talents. If
      anybody needs remodeling or construction, Thomas can
      take care of it easily.

      Please be patient, a few more days later, we will see
      QD Table Tennis Club's grand opening.

      Jon