Urgently Required: C#.Net Developer, SFO, CA - 6 months (Only locals to CA)

  • Amish Sheth
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006

      Hi,

      Latest update from the client: We will consider only local to CA candidates and also the 100% right fit.

      Mandatory skills are C#, ASP.NET, XML, XSL, Schema, MS SQL Server 2000. Please make sure that the candidate has sound experience with these skills.

      Position: C#.Net Developer (Only for Local to CA)

      Location: SFO , CA

      Duration: 6 months

      Hourly Rate: $40/hr. MAX

      Required Skills:

      ·        3 + NET - C#, ASP.NET

      ·        3+ years XML, XSL, Schema

      ·        Strong MS SQL Server 2000 skills.

      ·        Prefer knowledge of the Microsoft Enterprise Development Reference Architecture

      ·        Strong understanding of software development process

      ·        Focus on teamwork; able to collaborate with Business and QA staff on projects.

      ·        Must be able to perform under tight timeframes & execute problem-solving skills

      ·        Good analysis and design skills, yet practical enough to get the job done

      ·        Excellent communication skills, including documentation: UML experience strongly desired.

      Regards,

      Amish Sheth

      Direct: 678-528-7062

      Headquarter: 678-254-1000

      Email: amish@...

      Gmail: amish.stsworldwide@...

      Software Technical Services, Inc.

      Yahoo IM Live Chat: amish4u1983@...

      A division of CORE Projects & Technologies Ltd.