Business Analyst Knowledge of Fidessa VV URGENT

  • Uni Resource
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2006
      We have a requirement for a Business Analyst,
      Candidate should have Equities Trading experience/expertise. Knowledge of Fidessa application experience is big plus.
      Duration: 6 Months
      Rate:$45-50/hr
      Location: NYC

      Thanks & Regards
      Bhaskar| Technical Recruiter
      Uni Resource, Inc. | Human Capital Solutions
      Tel: 847-594-7528| Fax: 847-228-0590 |
      E-mail:
      bhaskar@...
      bhaskar.uniresource@...