PERMANENT Opening in US ! Oracle Apps(DBA/CRM/Financials/) Candidate should be i

  • deepa_ci
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hi All,

      We are a Leading Resource Consultant catering to
      various MNCs in India and Abroad.

      We are looking for Our World's Largest PCMM Level 5 Client in
      Bangalore,Chennai,Hyderbad & USA(PERMANENT OPENING)

      *FOR US OPENING THE CANDIDATE SHOULD BE IN US WITH H1B VISA*

      REQUIREMENT I : Oracle Applications 11i
      Skills: Techno-Functional – OFA
      Experience:6+yrs
      Qualification: BE / BTech/MCA/MBA
      Work Location: USA(PERMANENT OPENING) * Boston City *

      REQUIREMENT II : Oracle Applications 11i
      Skills: Techno-Functional - Order Management
      Experience:6+yrs
      Qualification: BE / BTech/MCA/MBA
      Work Location: USA(PERMANENT OPENING) * San Jose *

      REQUIREMENT III : Oracle Applications 11i
      Skills: Functional - Sales & Telesales
      Experience:6+yrs
      Qualification: BE / BTech/MCA/MBA
      Work Location: USA(PERMANENT OPENING) * Florida *

      REQUIREMENT IV : Oracle Application 11i
      Skills: * Functional - Oracle GL
      * Functional - Oracle AR
      * Functional - AP, I Expenses
      * Functional - AP, I Expenses
      * Functional - Project Accounting
      * Techno-Functional - Financial
      * Functional – Service
      Experience:6+yrs
      Qualification: BE / BTech/MCA/MBA
      Work Location: USA(PERMANENT OPENING) * Florida *

      REQUIREMENT V : Oracle Application 11i
      Skills:Technical Architect - Financials
      Experience:8+yrs
      Qualification: BE / BTech/MCA/MBA
      Work Location: USA(PERMANENT OPENING) * Florida *

      REQUIREMENT VI: Oracle Application 11i
      Skills:Functional - Distribution - Order Management
      Experience:6+yrs
      Qualification: BE / BTech/MCA/MBA
      Work Location: USA(PERMANENT OPENING) * Florida *

      REQUIREMENT VI : Oracle Application 11i
      Skills: * Functional - Purchasing
      * Functional - iProcurement
      Experience:6+yrs
      Qualification: BE / BTech/MCA/MBA
      Work Location: USA(PERMANENT OPENING) * Florida *

      REQUIREMENT VI : Oracle Application 11i
      Skills: Technical Architect - CRM
      Experience:8+yrs
      Qualification: BE / BTech/MCA/MBA
      Work Location: USA(PERMANENT OPENING) * Florida *

      REQUIREMENT VII: Oracle Application 11i
      Skills: Oracle APPS DBA
      Experience:6+yrs
      Qualification: BE / BTech/MCA/MBA
      Work Location: USA(PERMANENT OPENING) * Florida *

      In receipt of your resume we will contact you for discussing on the
      job profile .We assure that your resume will not be processed without
      your consent.We will be Online in Yahoo Chat ID: career_impact Kindly
      please send us your updated resume at the earliest.

      With best regards,
      R.Kalpana Devi
      044-42024557
      E-Mail: kalpana@...