UAT Coordinator vv urgent rek for the DAY

  • Uni Resource
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006

      We are looking for UAT Coordinator for the contract Position in NYC.
      P lzz help me out ASAP

      Position          :    UAT Coordinator.
      Duration        :    6 Months.
      Location         :    NYC.
      Job Responsibilities.

      Ø       Manage the entire UAT lifecycle of assigned projects, working closely with the users, PM, BA, Developer, CM, and Infrastructure.
      Ø       Work with the users and BAs to have them submit solid UAT test cases.
      Ø       Review and update the UAT test cases submitted by the users and BAs.
      Ø       Standardize the UAT test cases so that they may be automated by the QA team.
      Ø       Coordinate with Change Management and Infrastructure to set up the UAT environment and execute the necessary jobs to prep the environment for UAT.
      Ø       Execute an initial smoke test to ensure that the UAT environment is up and running.
      Ø       Perform analysis on test run output in UAT.
      Ø       Report UAT exceptions to the QA Manager.
      Ø       Report enhancements suggested by the users during UAT to the PM and BA.
      Ø       Gauge and manage user expectations to make the UAT experience as smooth as possible..
       Thanks & Regards
      Bhaskar| Technical Recruiter
      Uni Resource, Inc. | Human Capital Solutions
      Tel: 847-594-7528| Fax: 847-228-0590 |
      E-mail:
      bhaskar@...
      bhaskar.uniresource@...