Req Of(Java /Oracle),(Java,j2ee,With Supply chain),Oracle Pl/Sql n Chennai

  • shub_hr
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2005
      Hi All,

      We are having an opening for(Java/Oracle),(JAVA/J2ee/Oracle with
      supply chani),(Oracle /PL/SQl ) for my CMM Level 5 Client
      in Chennai

      Java/Oracle
      With 4+yrs of Experience
      Work Location In Chennai

      Java/J2ee/Oracle with Supply Chain
      With 3+yrs of Experience
      Work Location In Chennai

      Oracle Pl/SQL
      with 4+yrs of Experience
      Work Location In Chennai

      Kindly send us your updated resume Shub_hr@...
      In case you are interested, kindly send us the
      following information at the earliest:
      1. Your Current Location
      2. Your contact number
      3. Your current Organisation
      4. Total IT Exp.
      5. Total hands-on exp. in the relevant skills
      8. Your current CTC
      9. Expected CTC

      Regards
      Farha