VV HOT HOT Siebel CMS REQUIRED

  • Uni Resource
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25 10:29 AM
      Hi
      Could  please help me out with this rek so that we could build our business more kindly let em know ASAP

      Siebel CMS for the possible contract position in NJ.
      Position        :     Siebel CMS
      Duration       :     6 Months
      Location       :     NJ

      Required Skill :

      ü      Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in design, modeling, configuration and support of Siebel 7.7 system.
      ü      At least 5 yrs of Experience in Siebel 7.0 (and above) tools and client.
      ü      In depth knowledge of Siebel Tools, eScripting, Siebel Workflow, Siebel EAI, EIM and integration objects.
      ü      Knowledge of Siebel best practices in design, application configuration and application support.
      ü      Review and analyze the process and make independent Recommendations to the Project Team.
      ü      Working Knowledge of EIM and EAI configuration.
      ü      Siebel 7 Certified Consultant.
      ü      SQL knowledge and XML Knowledge.

      Desired Skill :
                 Ø      Have experience in Finance industry.
       Ø      Has Siebel Administration experience
       thanks & regards
      bhaskar
      dir = 847-594-7528

      http://mail.yahoo.com