HOT HOT REKS FOR TEH BEST CLIENT let me know ASAP

  • Uni Resource
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2006
      Hi
      here r some of teh reks for which the client is looking for some of the excellent consultants ,kindly let me know some of tehm ASAP
      ITS AN URGENT REQ ................................

      J2EE Architect

      Exp Level: 8 -10 yrs

      Rate: 55/hr ++

      Start Date: Immediate

      Duration: 3-6 m (extendable)

      Skills needed: System Architecture, Struts , EJB 2.0

      Location: Westborough MA.
      Role: Implementation/Production Support analyst
      Location: NY
      Term: 6 months
      Rate: $40/hr
      Required:
      1.    Minimum of 4 years of experience on Java
      2.    Hands on experience on i-Planet / Weblogic app servers.
      3.    Database experience on Oracle and PL/SQL
      4.    Sound knowledge on Unix and Shell scripting
      5.    Good communication and coordination skills as the work would involve communicating with various business users.
      Desirable:
      1.    Functional - Payments system experience preferred though experience of other transaction processing systems acceptable
      TEAM LEAD
      LOCATION – BOSTON
      DURATION – 6 MONTHS +
      START DATE- ASAP
      EXP – 7+ YRS
      ROLE – TEAM LEAD
      RATE - $50-55/hr
      PRIMARY SKILLS – ETL/INFORMATICA / WEBLOGIC
      SECONDARY SKILLS – CRYSTAL REPORTS / WEBSERVICES
      Net candidate with 6+ year’s development experience.
      We need very strong candidates, who have worked in teams and understand concepts like software configuration management,
      Release management, SDLC concepts, how to migrate code from one environment to the other, build process for the code etc

      Skill set:
      Microsoft .NET 1.1 platform
      ASP.NET.
      Microsoft SQL Server 2000 enterprise server
      C#
      Rate: $45+/hr
      Location: Warren , NJ
      Duration: 6+months
       Start date: ASAP
       Other Skill sets: Infragistics data grid, tab controls along with custom data grid is used to present the data in User Interface.
      This third party tool helps to present the data in very simplified format. This makes the data available at your fingertip.
      thanks & regards
       D.Bhaskar
      Uni Resource Inc.
      2340, S.Arlington Heights