URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR FRESHERS OR EXP IN MARKETING

  • Frontech Solutions
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Dear Friends,

                                Frontech Solutions a Business Management Consultancy started with an objective to provide best in class consulting services focused on Manpower Recruitment and Staffing for our valuable clients. To provide a better customized solutions to our client,Our core activities include 1. Providing Recruitment Services 2. Contract Staffing and 3. Corporate Training.

      Current requirement :: Corporate marketing

      Qualifications :: We need aggressive people to sell the products

      Company  :: Methodex System Ltd (One step ahead in a changing corporate world)

      About the company ::
                                          METHODEX an ISO 9001 company is a professionally managed organization, engaged in the field of Office Automation/Office Furniture Products for over four decades. The company enjoys an excellent market reputation and is among the leaders in its chosen field in India.They have branches all over India.

      Openings :: 10 - 15 Openings

      Salary :: Negotiable With Very good incentives

      Age     :: 20 - 30 years

      Note :: Call us immediately for placements (9841064647) only local candidates need to apply

      Appreciated if u refer ur friends and colleagues

      With Regards,
      Krishna
      (Human Resources)

      FRONTECH SOLUTIONS