Hot Requirements with an MNC in Hyderabad for Oracle apps11i (Financials) - Tech

  • it_job_recruits
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2006
      Hi,

      How are you? We are an Executive search Firm Based in Bangalore,India.

      Currently we have job openings for various skill sets (both Generic
      and Niche) with Leading MNC's in Hyderabad and other locations.

      Skills: Oracle apps 11i (Financials - GL, AP, AR) -
      Technical/Functional

      Education: Any Graduate

      Experience: 3+ Yrs

      Job Location: Hyderabad

      If you are interested please do revert to me with your updated resume
      as an attachment in MS-Word format ASAP with the following details:

      Current Company :
      Current Location :
      Current Salary :
      Expected Salary :
      Notice Period :

      Willing to Relocate :
      Contact Number :

      Meanwhile, Kindly refer your friends / colleagues who may be looking
      for a change. They could forward their profiles to my mail id or call
      me at the below mentioned numbers. Otherwise, it will be of great
      help if you could give me their email ID and contact number, so that
      I can contact them.

      Awaiting a positive reply.

      Aditi
      it_job_recruits@...