Permanent opening for UNIX ADMIN proffesionals @ CMMI Level 5 Co with 4+years

  • getinanitha
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2006
      Hi Friends!!!

      Our CMM Level 5 Client offers the opportunity to master a domain that
      occupies the central position in driving technology. At the company's
      Technologies Division at Chennai and Bangalore, over 500
      professionals co-process at the frontiers of technology, in
      partnership with the world leaders in wafer inspection, metrology,
      yield management, ion implantation, rapid thermal processing,
      lithography, wire bonding and automated test equipment.
      Background of the Organization is one of India's
      leading global IT services and product engineering companies,
      providing value-added, software-led IT solutions and services to
      large and medium-scale organizations.Our Client was founded in 1975,
      has been delivering quality IT services for more
      than 25 years. Our Client Global IT Services Operations commenced in
      November 1991 with headquarters at Sunnyvale, California, focusing on
      application, technology as well as R&D outsourcing. In 1997,
      Our Client was incorporated in UK, Germany, France, Sweden,
      Belgium, Italy, and Switzerland. In 1998, Operations started in
      Japan,
      Hong Kong, Australia, and New Zealand.

      Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California
      12,003 employees globally as on Sep 30, 2003
      Revenue of US $ 388 million, year ending June 2003
      414 marquee clients, including 47 Fortune 500 clients
      83 clients with an annual run rate in excess of $ 1 million
      Global Operations with 26 locations in 14 countries
      16 Development SEI CMM Level 5 /4 assessed Centers.
      All Application centers are Level 5

      Right now Our Client is looking for

      REQUIREMENT I : UNIX SYSTEM ADMIN(Must be Certified)
      Skills : We are looking for Strong Unix System Admin Profile
      Experience:4+yrs
      Qualification:BE/MBA/MCA...
      Location: Chennai(ONSITE to USA)

      REQUIREMENT II : Linux SYSTEM ADMIN(Must be Certified)
      Skills : We are looking for Strong Linux System Admin Profile
      Experience:4+yrs
      Qualification:BE/MBA/MCA...
      Location: Chennai(ONSITE to USA)

      In receipt of your resume we will contact you for further discussion
      on the job profile. We assure that your resume will
      not be processed without your consent. Kindly send as your updated
      resume at the earliest.

      With best regards,
      Anitha
      Career Impact