IT Job Opportunities for Singapore and US

  • fifilicious115
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2006
      Hello,

      Our company Seven Seven Global Services is currently in need of IT professionals to fill in
      the following positions below:

      POSITION
      SKILLSET
      Analyst Developer
      AS400, RPG4/ILE, SQL, Structured Programming, UNIX, OS/Shell Scripting, Oracle, DB, C++
      Develper, Java
      Mainframe Developer
      Merva, Mint, QA, UNIX, Sun Solaris, CICS , VSAM, DB2, SQL, COBOL, PL1
      Programmer Analyst
      J2EE, Weblogic, Oracle/Sybase, JDBC, XML, UNIX, LINUX, Shell, Perl
      Developer Analyst
      SQL Server, ASP, VB, VB Script, JAVA, Oracle, PL/SQL
      Developer
      AS400, OS, RPG4, SQL, UNIX, Shell Scripting, Oracle, DB, C++, Java
      Developer
      MS Acces, VB, Sybase/SQL, Oracle, Business Objects
      Development Support
      JAVA, XML, JSP, HTML, JAVA Script, J2EE, SQL, UNIX, C++, Weblogic

      TITLE SKILL SET
      AS 400 Lead Developer (Analyst Developer) AS400, RPG4, GMI or similar system used

      AS 400 Developer AS400, RPG4, GMI or similar system used is a big plus

      Java Development Support Java, J2EE with Weblogic

      IntelliMatch Team Lead Perl, MS SQL Server, Crystal, NT, Itellimatch is a big plus

      IntelliMatch Dev & Support Perl, MS Office Product, MS SQL Server, Crystal, NT,
      Itellimatch is not required

      Senior Analyst for Regional Front Office Product SQL, OO Language (Java, C, C++),
      Unix/Windows

      Analyst for Regional Front Office Product SQL, OO Language (Java, C, C++), Unix/Windows

      Production Application Support Unix & Unix Scripting, Database concepts, proficient in
      SQL, Tuxedo Administration is a plus

      The project will be based in Singapore or US for one of the major brokerage firms in the
      USA. If you are interested, kindly send in your updated resume or your complete contact
      details (NAME, TELEPHONE NUMBER and/or EMAIL ADDRESS) to ffojas@... . Also,
      you might have relatives or friends that might be interested as well, please do not hesitate
      to give them my email address. You can check our website at www.77soft.com. I will be
      forwarding this to our Recruitment Team and they will give you a call to discuss this
      further.

      I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you very much in advance and more power!

      Best regards,
      Maria Felisa Fojas