Req: Oracle Apps System Admin at Hyderabad

  • it_recruiter4u
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006

      DeVine Software Technologies, a spin-off of Systel Inc, is an IT Project Management and Consulting firm headquartered in Atlanta, GA with offices in Canada, UK and India with clients spread across the US and worldwide (Canada, India, UK, Germany, China).
      We offer a wide range of expertise in the areas of software development, system integration, ERP solutions, product development, electronic commerce and management.
      Our core areas of expertise include ERP(Oracle Applications, SAP), Business Intelligence (Teradata, Hyperion, Informatica, Business Objects), Identity Management Solutions (Tivoli, Netegrity).
      Our elite clientele includes Fortune 100 to major corporations in industries spanning manufacturing, insurance, banking, finance, telecom and transportation.

      What are we looking for..??

      Oracle System Admin

      Responsibilities:

      ** Would work with our Fortune 10 client at Hyderabad on Oracle based support projects.

      ** Working experience with a minimum of 2 yrs in technical domain of sys admin

      ** Hands on experience in in managing preferably production instances of Oracle Apps from a sys admin

      ** Good SQ l*plus skills

      ** Knowledge of audits / security and other compliances, preferable Oracle Apps sys admin

      ** Should have an understanding of interfaces, in Oracle Apps

      ** Should be willing to work in shifts

      Primary Skills:
      ** Working knowledge of Apps from sys admin

      ** 2-6 years exp.

      Desired:

      ** Functional knowledge of US GAAP & finance

      ** Good knowledge of Six Sigma concepts and lean initiatives.

      Interested candidates can send their resume to…

      rakeshn(at)4devine.com

      Regards,

      Rakesh