Oracle D2K needs 3+ Yrs @ PCMM Level 5 Company Bangalore

  • dhana_itjob
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2005
      Hi Friends!!!
      A leading global provider of Information Technology services in
      Bangalore, specializing in
      the design and deployment of leading-edge information management
      solutions. With offices in 13 countries across the US, Europe,
      and Asia, and a workforce of over 4,600
      experienced information technology and consulting professionals .

      Request you to kindly send your resume and refer
      all your friends who might be interested. Kindly apply only if your
      skill sets meet all of the given criteria in each stipulated
      requirement.

      REQUIREMENT I : Oracle D2K PROFESSIONAL
      SKILLS : We are looking for Core Oracle D2K Professionals
      EXPERIENCE : 3+ YRS
      QUALIFICATION : B.E(COMPUTER SCIENCE),M.C.A,M.SC.,ETC.,
      LOCATION : BANGALORE

      The Requirement is Immediate and the paypackage is very
      attractive . Kindly Please send as the resume at the earliest.
      Kindly please send as your updated resume at the
      earliest.

      With best regards,
      B.DHANA LAKSHMI
      Career Impact