SQL DBA'S Send your profile immediately and get the offer immdly...(July/Aug07)

  • lavanyarajkumar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2007
      Hi SQL DBA Professionals!!!

      Greetings ! from Ivesia Solutions, Chennai, India.

      We got your profile through one of the Job portals and we find it
      suitable for one of immediate openings.

      The details of the opening are as under:-

      1.6 to 3+ years of experience in database development with work
      experience in one database server

      Strong communication, good attitude
      Strong analytical skills
      Strong understanding of Database Storage mechanisms
      Knowledge of PostgreSQL and practical knowledge of Installing &
      Configuring PostgreSQL
      Ability to trouble-shoot from looking through logs
      Knowledge of at least one other language in addition to PL/pgSQL,
      such as PL/Perl or PL/Java
      Knowledge of SQL Server 2000
      Knowledge of Oracle 9i/10g
      Strong knowledge in one of SQL Server and Oracle
      Significant background in creating complex functions/stored
      procedures and SQL scripts
      Good in database normalization concepts
      Experience in logical and physical database design and implementation
      Experience working in a project oriented environment and meeting
      deadlines under tight time constraints with minimal supervision
      Setting up of Database Backups & Recovery mechanisms
      Query Analysis & tuning
      Ability to work closely with development team and involvement in new
      designs
      Practical Knowledge of SDLC process
      Completion of one or more successful full life-cycle development
      project

      Kindly send your updated profile to rlavanya@... along with
      the following information:

      1. Current Company Name:
      2. Current Designation:
      3. No. of years of experience:
      4. CTC ( Along with split up ):
      5. Expected Salary :
      6. Current Location:

      I would request you to kindly register your profile in our on-line
      resume tracking system using our website at the following path:
      http://www.ivesia.com/rts /

      Please refer some of your friends who would also be interested in
      our position.

      Company Profile:
      In an age of countless customized software providers, Ivesia
      Solutions is defying convention and blazing a new path, beginning
      1997. we are a CMMI Level 5 company . The company was born out of
      the need for a domestic/offshore-outsourcing model done right. Our
      sole purpose is to help the clients identify their business
      challenges and to offer solutions in the most cost effective and
      efficient manner. Ivesia has a global yet local approach to work
      with customers in different countries. We accomplish this through a
      proven development methodology that continues to be refined with
      every engagement. State-of-the-art technology centers in the U.S.
      and India provide 7x24 support and the cost advantages of offshore
      services, as well as the quality and security of domestic project
      management in the United States.
      Ivesia works with Fortune 1000 companies and many smaller
      organizations in numerous categories that are looking for the
      highest quality custom Software! Design, Development,
      Implementation, Integration, Maintenance! / Production support,
      Application Testing & Hosting, and Business Process Management.
      Ivesia works at various verticals that include Finance, Insurance,
      Healthcare, and Education. Major technologies like J2EE, Dot Net,
      Oracle, SQL Server are used along with cutting edge technologies
      like Cache', Coldfusion, WinCE, Palm OS, etc.
      Ivesia has nearly 100 manpower in its Development Office at Chennai.
      Around 60 support staff work for its clients from its Head Office at
      US. Ivesia caters to the international clients with Offshore-
      Outsourcing model, through which many employees are working at US.
      Ivesia offers excellent infrastructure to its employees. It has
      partnered with Microsoft, Sun Microsystems, Oracle Corporation, and
      Cache.

      Thanks & Regards.
      Lavanya R | Ivesia Solutions (I) Pvt. Ltd.
      36 Vijayaraghava Road | T.Nagar | Chennai 600 017 | INDIA
      Land Mark – Behind Hotel Residency and Next to Birla Software