QA Engineers- Manual- OracleApplications

  • Thatavarti Technologies
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2007
      We are looking for QA engineers with Oracle Apps Financial/manufactu ring modules for our client in Bangalore .
      Requirement     : QA Engineers – Manual Testing
      Total Exp          : 5+  Years
      Relevant Exp     : 3.5+ Years
      Education          : B.E., B.Tech, MCA, MSc (IT)
      Shift                 : Rotational Shift.
      Work Location   : Bangalore .
      Billing               : 35,000 to 40,000 INR per month
      Skill Set            : Oracle Apps Financial/manufacturing modules, manual testing, basic knowledge of UNIX. Good communication.
      Job Role            : Participate in a team of QA engineers in the validation of applications.  Execution of formal test suites, maintenance of manual test cases, and logging and validation of bug fixes are some of the responsibilities.
      If you are eligible for the above requirement, do send across your updated resumes to sailaja@thatavarti. com immediately.