Openings of SAP Professional

  • neethu tk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2007

      Hi,

      We have openings with our Clients

      About The Company

      The company is one of the world's leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing companies. Committed to delivering innovation, it collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. With deep industry and business process expertise, broad global resources and a proven track record, with more than 146,000 people in 49 countries across the world, can mobilize the right people, skills and technologies to help clients improve their performance.

      India is an integral part of Company’s global delivery model, which enables the company to provide clients with seamless delivery of services from multiple geographic locations, with 24/7 coverage. It's global business approach brings together the right mix of people, skills and capabilities to provide cost-effective solutions and services, with consistently high quality, reduced risk and speed-to-market, regardless of location. A combination of deep industry expertise, broad global resources and proven experience means we create tangible value.

      Job Description
      The candidate should have worked either on APO,FICO,MM or PP or SD modules

      Desired Profile
      The candidate should have excellent communication and team management skills

      Experience
      4-8years

      If you are qualified for this position and would like to pursue it,
      please send your resume in an attachment word format.
      If you know anyone who may be interested in this position, please
      forward this to them.
      If interested in knowing about our many other full-time permanent
      software engineering openings in Banglore/ chennai/Hyderabad/Mumbai/pun, please
      let me know and send your resume format.

      Thanks & Regards,