TW-972 Junior Technical Writer Princeton NJ Staff

  • Tim Crowley
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2007
      TW-972 Junior Technical Writer Princeton NJ Staff
      Location: Princeton, NJ
      Salary: 45K plus med/leave pay benefits

      Our client in NJ is looking for a junior technical
      writer to review documents describing consistency and
      quality issues. These are based on documents produced
      in conjunction with developers and Subject matter
      experts in a software development project.

      Requirements

      o. Experience working on software documents (Required)

      o. Experience with Word and Excel (Required)

      o. Bachelor's degree desired

      Note:

      o. Local candidates only. All work is onsite

      o. US citizen or green card holder only

      o. Questions? Call us at 866-302-5774 x202

      For quick consideration Click here to apply:

      http://www.cytiva.com/cejobs/applyprospring.asp?prospr?prosprTW-972?suzanne?41"target="_blank"

      (If clicking doesn't work, "Cut" and "Paste" the line
      above into your
      Web browser's address bar.)

      Never miss an email again!