Urgent requirement for Java Professionals - Maruthi(Codem Software Solutions)

  • maruthi kumar
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 1:44 AM
      Hi,
      We have an urgent requirement for Java Professionals for CMM Level 5 Companies.
      Enclosed are the details:
      Role: Sr.Software Engineer/ Team Lead.
      Experience: 4-8.
      Skill set: Core Java,J2EE,JMS,Servlets,Spring.
      No. of Positions: 15.
      Location: Hyderabad & Chennai.
      Kindly, mail your updated CV to maruthi@... with the following details:
      Current CTC:
      Expected CTC:
      Notice Period:
      We'll be grateful if you can pass on this mail to all of your friends who are looking for a change.
      Regards,
      Maruthi.
      CodeM Software Solutions,
      Ph no: 91-40-66738000/1/2

      maruthi@...
      "This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged.  Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. CodeM Software Solutions (CodeM) will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating either from within CodeM or outside. If you have received this message by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and CodeM shall not be liable for any improper, untimely or incomplete transmission."

      Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Here's a solution!