Leading MNC is on a look out for Datawarehousing Professionals

  • neethu tk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2007
      Hi,

      Leading MNC is on a look out for Datawarehousing Professionals

      DesignationDatawarehousing
      Job DescriptionETL , Informatica, Teradata experience
      Good communication & client interaction skills
      Desired Profile ETL , Informatica, Teradata experience
      Good communication & client interaction skills
      Experience3 - 8 years
      If you are qualified for this position and would like to pursue it,
      please send your resume in an attachment word format.
      If you know anyone who may be interested in this position, please
      forward this to them.
      If interested in knowing about our many other full-time permanent
      software engineering openings in Banglore/ chennai/Hyderabad/Mumbai/pun, please
      let me know and send your resume format.

      Thanks & Regards,

      Neethu

      "Always Believe In YourSelf That You Can Do Better Than Yesterday"