Urgently Required: Network Test Analyst, San Jose CA - 6 months+

  • Amish Sheth # 678-528-7779
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2007

      Hi,

      Experience with IPv4 / IPv6 Testing is mandatory!

      Position: Network Test Analyst

      Location: San Jose CA

      Duration: 6 months+

      Hourly Rate: $50 MAX.

      Required Skills:

      1) BS/MS in CS

      2) 3+ yrs in networking industry testing IPv4/IPv6 routing protocols.

      3) has direct experience testing MPLS, BGP, OSPF, ISIS , VPLS, etc.

      4) has direct experience testing RSTP, bridging, etc.

      5) direct experience working with Agilent routing conformance tests

      6) automation (perl)

      Thanks & Regards,

      Amish Sheth | Sr. IT Recruiter

      Direct # 678-528-7779

      amishs@...

       Core Projects and Technologies Ltd.

        India | USA | UAE | West Africa | United Kingdom

    • Amish Sheth # 678-528-7779