From Satyam Computer Services limited - Opportunities in Oracle in Saudi Arabia

  • subbarao_gonella
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2007
      Hi,

      This is from Satyam Computer Services Limited

      Satyam is one of the TOP Notch IT Services organization in the World
      with a global strength of 38000 employees across the world and
      presence in 55 countries. Satyam is one of the world's youngest IT
      Organizations to reach the 1 Billion USD mark.

      In Satyam, we have exciting opportunities for IT professionals in
      the Oracle Applications for positions in Saudi Arabia

      We have the following positions.

      - Oracle Apps - Technical - Looking for resources with minimum
      experience of 3+ yrs in Oracle Apps Technical

      - Oracle Project Managers - We are looking for Experienced Project
      Managers who have handled atleast 2 to 3 end to end project
      implementations with an over all experience of around 10 yrs in
      Oracle

      - Oracle Financials Consultant: We are looking for Experienced
      Oracle Financial Functional Consultants who have handled atleast 2
      to 3 end to end implementations with an over all experience of
      around 5yrs in Oracle

      - Oracle Distribution Consultant: We are looking for Experienced
      Oracle Distribution Functional Consultants who have handled atleast
      2 to 3 end to end implementations with an over all experience of
      around 5yrs in Oracle

      - Oracle Process Manufacturing Consultant: We are looking for
      Experienced Oracle Process Manufacturing Functional Consultants who
      have handled atleast 2 to 3 end to end implementations with an over
      all experience of around 5yrs in Oracle

      - Oracle HRMs Consultant: We are looking for Experienced Oracle
      HRMS / SSHR Functional Consultants who have handled atleast 2 to 3
      end to end implementations with an over all experience of around
      5yrs in Oracle

      - Oracle DBA: We are looking for Experienced Oracle DBA with an over
      all experience of around 5yrs in Oracle

      - Oracle Property Management Consultant: We are looking for
      Experienced Oracle Property Management Functional Consultants who
      have handled atleast 2 to 3 end to end implementations with an over
      all experience of around 5yrs in Oracle

      Interested candidates can forward their updated profiles to me on
      subba_gonella@...

      Best regards

      Subbu