Very urgent req of valid H-1B Visa holders with any skillset 4+yrs

  • magnacareer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2006
      Hi All,

      Magna Infotech - a part of $ 1 billion Nagarjuna Group has
      development centers in USA & India.
      Magna is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company
      Magna is a STPI regd. company

      We are in need of candidates holding Valid H-1B Visas with Any Skill
      sets:

      1.Data Warehousing-Informatica,cognos,ETL Tools
      2.Telecom Technology-Bluetooth,CDMA,RTOS
      3.AS400-Admin
      4.Lotus Notes Developer,Admin
      5.Mainframes - Natural Adabas, Assembler, Z/OS,Coolgen
      6.Microsoft Technology- .Net
      7.Testing-QTP,QA Auditing
      8.Power Builder
      9.Sun solaris/Tivoli TSM Admin/Unix Admin
      10.Oracle/PL/SQL
      11.SAP FICO
      12.Web services-Java Portals
      13.Java Architects
      14.EAI - Manugistics

      The Candidates should have the foll:
      1. Engineering Degree
      2. Minimum of 4+ years of exp.
      3. Good communication and inter-personal skills
      4. Should have worked in Reputed Organisations

      In case you are interested, kindly send us the following information
      at the earliest to magnacareer@...

      1. Your Current Location
      2. Your contact number
      3. Your current Organisation
      4. Total IT Exp.
      5. Total hands-on exp. in the relevant skills
      6. passport Details â€" passport no, date of issue, place of issue
      and exp. date
      7. Your date of birth
      8. Your current CTC
      9. Expected CTC in US $
      10. your visa details

      Do not hesitate in getting back to me for clarifications, if any.
      Thanks and Regards
      Nandini.A
      Magna Infotech, Chennai
      Ph. 24731286 or 52123617