Oracle PL/SQL Job Opening in Bangalore 4+Years

  • LathaHR
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006

      Hi,

      Oracle PL/SQL job Opening in Bangalore.
      We are looking for 4+Years Candidates for this Job Opening
      Work Location: Bangalore.

      Roll:
      PL/SQL with 4+years of experience who has worked on Oracle core with exposure to performance tuning.

      5+Years to 7+Y candidates have Job Opening in USA,
      If the 5+Years Candidate is having B1 or H1b they can travel to usa and others need to wait till they get H1B.

      Need to sign a bond for 1 Years, if we provide H1B. (1 Year in USA)

      Shortlisted candidates need to attend the interview in the month of Jan 2007 and they need to Join the company in the month of Feb 2007.

      (Mention Oracle ( Skill)/Experience/Current Location in the subject line)
      If you are looking for a good opening Please send the resume to

      ChennaiJobs@..., (ChennaiJobs @...)

      Please send me the following information for a faster Processing
      Name:
      Contact NO:
      Cell:
      Land line: