Anybody out here?

  • Robin
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2011
      Hello This is Robin in Colorado. I'm the AKA Region 7 Director now and want to say "Hello" and see if there's anyone still subscribed to this group.

      Robin
      rd7 at aka dot kite dot org
    • hart5j@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 24, 2011
        Hello Robin:

        Yes we still pay attention to the yahoogroup e-mails.   Good to hear from you, hope your winds are good.

        John Hart
        P.I.G.S. Aloft