Airwaves pictures

  • Marge Umbarger
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12 10:40 AM
      This is for those of you not on Midwest Kiteflyers list as I've
      already sent the information to them last week.

      Check out my webs site http://kitewatcher.com and the last entry is
      pictures taken at the Airwaves Kite Festival in Cincinati. There's 3
      pages so keep going.

      Marge Umbarger
    • jdvonbokern@fuse.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12 3:05 PM
        Hi Marge,
        Thank you for coming to the Airwaves Kite Fest ! You have some really good photos !
        Where did you get your winged pig, it is GREAT !!!
        Hope to get to visit with you next time, I don't know where the day flew to !!!
        Thank You,
        Debbie