Flying this weekend???

  • Chris Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2009
      The weather looks like it will be nice tomorrow after work and all day Saturday. Anyone want to get together and fly? I was out for an hour and a half after work today and the weather was beautiful for kite flying. There's 70 acres of unobstructed, flat, soccer fields without goals up here in Vandalia. We could meet up at VOA on Saturday.