Question from a kitebuilder about airwaves kitefest

  • Chris Taylor
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2009
      This question was asked by one of the members of kitebuilder.com

      Would it be taboo to bring a tailgating barbecue pit and use it on the edge of the flying field?

      Any comments?
    • Ragatech@fuse.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 25, 2009
        It is a park and there are bar b que grills there for the general public so I don't see a problem. Nothing for sale would be allowed and has to be where it won't cook kites/ lines/ spectators but should not be a big deal. Alcohol is not allowed however so no beer with the brats.

        Rick

        ---- Chris Taylor <lowerdfool@...> wrote:
        > This question was asked by one of the members of kitebuilder.com
        >
        > Would it be taboo to bring a tailgating barbecue pit and use it on the edge of the flying field?
        >
        > Any comments?

      • Jerry McGuire
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 25, 2009