Kite fly in Troy OhiO 04/30/06

  • kitenutisgreat
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2006
      Kite Event Detail
      Troy Optimist Club and WACO Air Museum Family Kite fly and contest
      (Family Kite Fly- Troy OH)
      Date & Location:
      04/30/2006 - 04/30/2006
      WACO Field
      I75 Exit #69- 1 mile North on Rt 25A
      Troy, OH, USA
      Activities:
      Fun Fly
      Kids Fly
      Kids Kitemaking
      For over 20 years, the free family kite fly in Troy is the spring
      highlight. Join hundreds of flyers ages 1 to 100. Free kite making
      supplies (diamond or poly).
      Enter free Contest for different ages, largest/smallest/longest, etc.
      -Trophies awarded at 2pm.
      Starts at NOON- ends at 3pm
      For additional information contact:
      Leib Lurie