re: we'll be there

  • Ohio Society for the Elevation of Kites C
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16 4:32 AM
      We will be at the kite fest Apil 3 &4 (leaving early p.m. to drive
      home before dark). As mentioned a few months ago, I am willing to put
      some hours in doing workshop 'duty', so please schedule me in!
      Nancy Lockwood
      Harry Gregory is coming, too, but hasn't committed to workshop.
    • Jerry McGuire
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16 4:23 PM
        Hi Nancy,

        It is great to hear that you and Harry will be coming. Thanks for volunteering to assist. We will put you on the list for the workshop.

        We look forward to seeing you folks................Jerry