Help to keep us northers informed.

  • Kevin Kilgoar
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2008
      Hello fellow and gal kite fliers, I just added all the dates for the Black Swamps fly's to the AKA
      calendar and to Kite Fliers Midwest 2 and as some of you who belong to KFMW2 have seen.

      I would love to have you post your monthly club fly's, plus your Airwaves event to the KFMW2
      page just to help us northers informed. I know personally I don't get down your way as much
      as I should or would like to. Same with the folks that have the indoor fly at Wright Pat. I
      would love to make one of those, I miss flying at Dayton.

      So help out the old guy, if you would like, send your dates to me and I'll post them.

      Thanks

      Kevin