Profiles

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2006
      When you signed up for this group you were asked to fill out a profile.
      Now I don't know everyones email address but I do know some of you by
      name. It would be nice for you to go back and edit your information to
      include at least your first name and your location. If you want to
      remain unknown for one reason or another at least put in your location
      if you wouldn't mind

      John Pfister