Re: [PIGSaloft] Permission for PIGS LOGO

  • JustAddWindKites@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 18, 2008
      Who is doing What to promote P.I.G.S. ALOFT?
      What is the promotion?
      Why do they need a logo?
      I say NIX to anyone I don't know who and what they are going to do with whatever!!
      John P

      BTW this email address will be closed soon, so please use either jkitepflyer@... or kitepflyer@... for my address.
      Please make  a note of this change.

      In a message dated 11/17/2008 11:50:20 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, weflykites@... writes:

      John,
      I'm going to vote no to this.
      Sandi
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 18, 2008
        I"m with you on this.
        Sandi

        BTW this email address will be closed soon, so please use either jkitepflyer@ aol.com or kitepflyer@aol. com for my address.
        Please make  a note of this change.

        In a message dated 11/17/2008 11:50:20 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, weflykites@cinci. rr.com writes:

        John,
        I'm going to vote no to this.
        Sandi

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 18, 2008
          Jaymes is a member of the club, but he's relatively new and has only been out to a few kite flies since this summer.  I don't agree with using the club logo for promotional items from someone outside of our club though.
          Jaymes we certainly need more details and information than you provided before we could even consider your proposed idea.

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 18, 2008
            All:
            I think I will have John call me and discuss this request in detail.   I'm pretty sure it is an inocent request, but I am very familiar with company logos and schemes and how they should and should not be used.  I'm sure I can make a good judgement from what John says if the rest of the club trust me.   I have a lot of experience with securing logos and rights.

            I was going to visit a silk screener over christmas break to look at getting the art work tooled and on file for us to have it when we wanted it added to decals, sweat shirts and jackets for ourselves.  I'm thinking John is on that same page...we'll see.

            Regards,

            John Hart