Re: [PIGSaloft] Flying help for Revolution 1.5 SLE

  • jdvonbokern@fuse.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2008
      Dear Devious, There are a few of us who fly Revs. Chris Taylor is the most proficient. I fly as well as Rick Agar,
      John Hart, and Jillyenne Fields. If you want jump into this before you get the kite out again, check out Kitelife .com. Scroll down the first page and you will find a number of headings. Click on Magazine. This is the archive. In 2005 a series of articles called REVisions. From then on it has been a regular article giving advice on how to get started advice on lines ,handles, and basic skills. One tip I can give you now is to fly when wind is blowing. I don't know how many times I tried to fly when the wind was too light, and I didn't know if what I was doing was wrong or if it was the wind. I'm sure now it was the wind. Hope to see you on Sunday