Flying help for Revolution 1.5 SLE

  • James
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2008
      Hello, I just got a Rev 1.5 SLE for my birthday, and I'm looking for
      anyone that knows how to fly one, and could give me some pointers, and
      maybe some basic lessons.

      I have been flying DLK for years, but this is the first quad I have
      ever had, and I need alot of help because I have to relearn how to fly.

      I'm planing on going to Voice of America Museum this sunday if the
      weather holds out, and if anybody could come with a Rev, and show me a
      few things, I would be in you dept.

      Jaymes
    • jdvonbokern@fuse.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2008
        Dear Devious, There are a few of us who fly Revs. Chris Taylor is the most proficient. I fly as well as Rick Agar,
        John Hart, and Jillyenne Fields. If you want jump into this before you get the kite out again, check out Kitelife .com. Scroll down the first page and you will find a number of headings. Click on Magazine. This is the archive. In 2005 a series of articles called REVisions. From then on it has been a regular article giving advice on how to get started advice on lines ,handles, and basic skills. One tip I can give you now is to fly when wind is blowing. I don't know how many times I tried to fly when the wind was too light, and I didn't know if what I was doing was wrong or if it was the wind. I'm sure now it was the wind. Hope to see you on Sunday