Re: [PIGSaloft] Monthly Kite Fly

  • jdvonbokern@fuse.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2008
      Thank You,
      We will be in Florida this weekend and will miss out, so fly some for us !
      Thanks,
      Debbie and Joe
    • Jaymes
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 13, 2008
        When Sun, Jul 27, 1pm – 4pm
        Where Delco Park, Kettering Ohio
        Description Come join us for our monthly kite fly. We meet at Delco
        park in Kettering, Ohio
        at the top of the hill, across the parking lot from the soccer fields.
        The kite fly is on the fourth Sunday of each month, from 1 - 4 pm.
      • Jaymes
        Message 3 of 4 , May 21 9:47 PM
          When
          Sun May 24 1pm – 4pm