Monthly Kite Fly

  • deviousdvnt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2008

      When
      Sun, Jun 22, 1pm – 4pm

      Where
      Delco Park, Kettering Ohio

      Description
      Come join us for our monthly kite fly. We meet at Delco park in Kettering, Ohio at the top of the hill, across the parking lot from the soccer fields.

      The kite fly is on the fourth Sunday of each month, from 1 - 4 pm. If you have questions, email us at info@...

    • jdvonbokern@fuse.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 19, 2008
        Thank You,
        We will be in Florida this weekend and will miss out, so fly some for us !
        Thanks,
        Debbie and Joe
      • Jaymes
          Message 4 of 4 , May 21 9:47 PM