Re: [PIGSaloft] Re: Normal Weekend Flying

  • Chris Taylor
    Message 1 of 6 , May 19, 2008
      It's usually noon till 5pm when the weather is nice
      throughout the year. In the winter we often cut them
      short though and head to eat somewhere. We fly in
      front of Voice of America Park in West Chester, OH.

      --- deviousdvnt <deviousdvnt@...> wrote:

      > --- In PIGSaloft@yahoogroups.com, "nebabon"
      > <nebabon@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi all
      > >
      > > When is the normal weekend gathering to fly some
      > kites?
      >

      > >Where is the kite fly going to be held, and at what
      > time ?

    • deviousdvnt
      Message 2 of 6 , May 25, 2008

      • jdvonbokern@fuse.net
        Message 3 of 6 , May 25, 2008
          Hi, Firstly, normal is always suspect with this group. However, we have scheduled a fly for Monday from 1 to 5 pm, although the weather may not cooperate. Hope to see you there. Joe