Email mix up...

  • Chris Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 12:39 PM
      Please make sure your email address next to your name is correct in
      your yahoo group member info. If it is incorrect you can change it by
      clicking edit membership and adding the proper email. I goofed up by
      telling everyone on my email list to forward the invite. When someone
      would click on a forwarded link to the invite page it would link your
      email to the person who forwarded the message. Thanks and sorry for
      the confusion.