Re: Normal Weekend Flying

  • deviousdvnt
    Message 1 of 6 , May 18, 2008
      --- In PIGSaloft@yahoogroups.com, "nebabon" <nebabon@...> wrote:

      > Hi all
      >
      > When is the normal weekend gathering to fly some kites?

      >Where is the kite fly going to be held, and at what time ?
    • Chris Taylor
      Message 2 of 6 , May 19, 2008
        It's usually noon till 5pm when the weather is nice
        throughout the year. In the winter we often cut them
        short though and head to eat somewhere. We fly in
        front of Voice of America Park in West Chester, OH.

        --- deviousdvnt <deviousdvnt@...> wrote:

        > --- In PIGSaloft@yahoogroups.com, "nebabon"
        > <nebabon@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi all
        > >
        > > When is the normal weekend gathering to fly some
        > kites?
        >

        > >Where is the kite fly going to be held, and at what
        > time ?

      • deviousdvnt
        Message 3 of 6 , May 25, 2008

        • jdvonbokern@fuse.net
          Message 4 of 6 , May 25, 2008
            Hi, Firstly, normal is always suspect with this group. However, we have scheduled a fly for Monday from 1 to 5 pm, although the weather may not cooperate. Hope to see you there. Joe