Updated Kitewatcher Site

  • Marge
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2008
      My previous post had two typos in the subject line. Trying to do it
      correctly this time.

      New pictures have been added to KiteWatcher

      General link http://kitewatcher.com

      Specific link for "Airwaves" http://kitewatcher.com/otto.html

      Specific link for Kenton Spring Festival

      http://kitewatcher.com/kenton.html

      Please look at the other links to see if you missed something that has
      been there for some time.
    • jdvonbokern@fuse.net
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19, 2008
        Hi Marge,