Updated Kitwater site

  • Marge
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2008
      New pictures have been added to KiteWatcher

      General link http://kitewatcher.com

      Specific link for "Airwaves" http://kitewatcher.com/otto.html

      Specific link for Kenton Spring Festival

      http://kitewatcher.com/kenton.html

      Please look at the other links to see if you missed something that has
      been there for some time.
    • Jerry McGuire
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19, 2008
        Thanks, Marge!  I enjoyed every picture, (especially the Airwaves pics), but they were all enjoyable.  See you somewhere in the sky. (or on the ground)
        Sandi