Normal Weekend Flying

  • nebabon
    Message 1 of 6 , May 17 5:30 PM
      Hi all

      When is the normal weekend gathering to fly some kites?
    • Chris Taylor
      Message 2 of 6 , May 17 6:43 PM
        It is typically the second Sunday of every month.

        --- nebabon <nebabon@...> wrote:

        > Hi all
        >
        > When is the normal weekend gathering to fly some
        > kites?

      • deviousdvnt
        Message 3 of 6 , May 18 3:21 PM
          --- In PIGSaloft@yahoogroups.com, "nebabon" <nebabon@...> wrote:

          > Hi all
          >
          > When is the normal weekend gathering to fly some kites?

          >Where is the kite fly going to be held, and at what time ?
        • Chris Taylor
          Message 4 of 6 , May 19 4:25 AM
            It's usually noon till 5pm when the weather is nice
            throughout the year. In the winter we often cut them
            short though and head to eat somewhere. We fly in
            front of Voice of America Park in West Chester, OH.

            --- deviousdvnt <deviousdvnt@...> wrote:

            > --- In PIGSaloft@yahoogroups.com, "nebabon"
            > <nebabon@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi all
            > >
            > > When is the normal weekend gathering to fly some
            > kites?
            >

            > >Where is the kite fly going to be held, and at what
            > time ?

          • deviousdvnt
            Message 5 of 6 , May 25 11:35 AM

            • jdvonbokern@fuse.net
              Message 6 of 6 , May 25 12:18 PM
                Hi, Firstly, normal is always suspect with this group. However, we have scheduled a fly for Monday from 1 to 5 pm, although the weather may not cooperate. Hope to see you there. Joe