Re: [PIGSaloft] Have Kite Will Travel

  • Chris Taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2008
      Hi James, I'm just around the corner from you in
      Vandalia. I'm mainly a sport kite flier as well but
      also fly single lines, traction kites + buggy, and
      fighters on occasion. My fiancée's family live in
      Xenia so we're over there quite often. I usually fly
      at the Vandalia Sports complex anytime it's nice out
      and the wind isn't howling. You can catch via email
      pretty much anytime if you want to get together and
      fly.

      --- deviousdvnt <deviousdvnt@...> wrote:

      > Hello fellow flyers:
      >
      > I enjoy going to kite shows, and festivals, and
      > sometimes I just like
      > to go out and fly just for the fun of it.
      >
      > I'm intrested in geting together with other flyers
      > in my area that
      > may want to go to a show or festival or just go out
      > and fly.
      >
      > I have a problem with transportation, but i'm more
      > willing to split
      > gas cost just to get to fly with others.
      >
      > I have flown stunt kites for about 8 years, and I'm
      > now geting
      > intrested in flying sport parafoil kites for show,
      > and maybe
      > buggying in the future.
      >
      > I live in Xenia OH, and anyone intrested in flying
      > together or going
      > to a kite show or festival, and dont mind haveing a
      > fellow flyer
      > taging along for the ride just let me know.
      >
      > I'm a active member of AKA, and looking to fly with
      > others who share
      > my intrest.
      >
      > Thank you for you time, and I'm looking foward to
      > flying with you.
      >
      > James

      Be a better friend, newshound, and