Have Kite Will Travel

  • deviousdvnt
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2008
      Hello fellow flyers:

      I enjoy going to kite shows, and festivals, and sometimes I just like
      to go out and fly just for the fun of it.

      I'm intrested in geting together with other flyers in my area that
      may want to go to a show or festival or just go out and fly.

      I have a problem with transportation, but i'm more willing to split
      gas cost just to get to fly with others.

      I have flown stunt kites for about 8 years, and I'm now geting
      intrested in flying sport parafoil kites for show, and maybe
      buggying in the future.

      I live in Xenia OH, and anyone intrested in flying together or going
      to a kite show or festival, and dont mind haveing a fellow flyer
      taging along for the ride just let me know.

      I'm a active member of AKA, and looking to fly with others who share
      my intrest.

      Thank you for you time, and I'm looking foward to flying with you.

      James
    • Chris Taylor
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2008
        Hi James, I'm just around the corner from you in
        Vandalia. I'm mainly a sport kite flier as well but
        also fly single lines, traction kites + buggy, and
        fighters on occasion. My fiancée's family live in
        Xenia so we're over there quite often. I usually fly
        at the Vandalia Sports complex anytime it's nice out
        and the wind isn't howling. You can catch via email
        pretty much anytime if you want to get together and
        fly.

        --- deviousdvnt <deviousdvnt@...> wrote:

        > Hello fellow flyers:
        >
        > I enjoy going to kite shows, and festivals, and
        > sometimes I just like
        > to go out and fly just for the fun of it.
        >
        > I'm intrested in geting together with other flyers
        > in my area that
        > may want to go to a show or festival or just go out
        > and fly.
        >
        > I have a problem with transportation, but i'm more
        > willing to split
        > gas cost just to get to fly with others.
        >
        > I have flown stunt kites for about 8 years, and I'm
        > now geting
        > intrested in flying sport parafoil kites for show,
        > and maybe
        > buggying in the future.
        >
        > I live in Xenia OH, and anyone intrested in flying
        > together or going
        > to a kite show or festival, and dont mind haveing a
        > fellow flyer
        > taging along for the ride just let me know.
        >
        > I'm a active member of AKA, and looking to fly with
        > others who share
        > my intrest.
        >
        > Thank you for you time, and I'm looking foward to
        > flying with you.
        >
        > James

        Be a better friend, newshound, and