Ansel Toney

  • Chris Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      This weekend in Muncie Indiana is the Hoosier's Ansel Toney Memorial
      festival on 5/5/07. I'm planning on attending and a few others were
      there last year. Anyone else want to join in the fun?

      "May 5, Ansel Toney and Past HKS Members Memorial Kite Festival.
      Location: Academy of Model Aeronautics in Muncie, In. Time is 10:00
      a.m. until 04:00 p.m. This will be a one day fun fly with a kite
      building workshop for children of all ages. A meal will be served to
      the HKS members in attendance at 05:00 p.m. Contact Dick Claycomb at
      765-348-3711 or email at daclaycomb@...

      This is a fun time and the weather is pretty stable, for the midwest,
      by May. The Hoosier Kitefliers are a good bunch of people and plenty
      of first timers show up to keep it interesting and fun."