Mr Chen at convention

  • Grant
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2006
      Hi All,
      Steve Ferrel has posted some videos of Mr Chen's kites and more on
      the kitestudio's blog page. Now I wish even more that I could have
      been there!!! Steady Winds, Grant http://kitestudio.blogspot.com/
    • jdvonbokern@fuse.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2006
        Hi Grant,
        Mr. Chens kites are amazing!
        Rick Agar from PIGS Aloft took the mini videos of Mr. Chens kites, he is the photographer for the kitemaking competition along with Rhonda Brewer.
        Glad that you got to see his kites in action !
        Debbie