Trick classes next year?

  • Chris Taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2006
      I've been attending the HKS trick clinics and will continue to attend
      and enjoy them but, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in in
      an organized sport kite trick class sometime around June of next year?
      It would probably be held at VOA or Dayton depeding on who would be
      coming from cincy, dayton, or columbus. I'm not wanting to conflict
      with any other festivals that may be happening so I'm somewhat open for
      date changes at this point in time. I just figured I'd see if anyone
      else might be interested.
    • hart5j
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2007
        ---
        Hi Chris:
        Yes both myself and my friend who flies in Dayton would be interested
        in any trick clinics. Just let us know when!

        John Hart
        hart5j@...