DOH! Please just delete the human buttons email

  • Chris Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 11:53 AM
      Sorry about the spam. That one slipped by me when I thought it was
      someone I knew trying to get on the group mailing list. If you tell
      someone about the group and they are trying to join have them let me
      know who sent them so I can confirm it isn't a spammer. Thanks and
      again sorry about the inconvenience.